Who we are
Cito Healthcare is an independent, unaffiliated pharma industry services marketer and business developer. Networking and bringing together of organizations with common objectives more to complement than to compete are some of its core strengths. Founded by Mr.Sankara.V.Krishna Prasad in 2010 who has varied experience in the industry for over 30 years. He is the CEO & Director and has extensive experience in business networking and has been associated in various capacities with SOL Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Piramal Healthcare Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd, RAChem Pharma Ltd (CRBio), ClinSync Clinical Research P Ltd, Development & Advisory Board member, Larasan Pharmaceutical Corporation, Florida, Orem Access Bio in the areas of Commerical Management, Materials Management,Project Management, Human Resources, Administration, Business Development & Marketing, , invited speaker at APITCO, SIPS,VIPER,Chitkara University, Member-SOL Alumni, ALCAA, Associae Consortium CR, Apollidon, the University Marketing Services arm of University of Florida, Gainsville. The company has been associated with some of the reputed Manufacturers/Sponsors, CROs, CRAMS organizations, Academic organizations, placement and manpower training organizations and supports their requirements of quality, compliance, timelines and costs. It also believes in bringing to them the project management to ensure these factors before, during and after the projects are done.
The company has on its advisory board eminent persons from the fields of medicine, pharmaceutical industry, intellectual property rights, legal, scientists who all believe in quality and compliance as the watchwords for the services that the company renders to its clients.
About Mr.S.V.Krishna Prasad
Established the company with the objective of providing services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in procurement of materials, training of manpower, publicity at the events through media associates, placement of manpower, facilitating clinical trial projects including third party monitoring services, representing clients at national and international locations and such other allied services.
- The concept of complementing the efforts among the competitors is his forte As part of his extensive experience in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, he was instrumental in representing the voice of CROs towards a quality and compliant trials and thus creating a positive atmosphere among the stake holders
- Reputed CROs have come forward to fusion their efforts on a win-win mode and have brought lot of mutual collaboration while respecting each others space
- The concept of CRAMS from the SME to collaborate on a systematic basis with the big players of the pharmacetical market is one of his latest initiatives
- He was instrumental in bringing reputed overseas academic organisations especially the courses meant for serving employees on a distance education basis in the field of pharmaceutical and forensic lifesciences, clinical research and the allied fields.
- He has brought together the best of the trainers in the industry interms of GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP including clinical trial project monitoring
- He has been instrumental in substantial savings in the fields of logistics and materials management for the pharmaceutical manufacturers from the inception of his association with them. Key areas of his contribution include inhouse vehicle weighing systems, desiging and implementation of management information on materials, movements, stock outs, over stocking, EOQ etc. at the ground level for the respective management's decision making on inventories and the working capital planning requirements.
- Worked in ORACLE ERP environment
- Hands on experience with Windows and Applications, Net Surfing And Information Retrieval
- Coordinated for implementation of ERP in material management
- Synchronized cGMP requirements with ERP implementation in materials
- Very active role in defining material management outputs for programmers so that programming is objective and output tailor made.
About Dr.Rao V S V Vadlamudi
In 1984, Rao Vadlamudi started his career at UDCT, Matunga, Mumbai, and during a career spanning 30 years till date, he worked in academia as well as in the industry in various capacities.
- Academic positions held by Dr. Vadlamudi include Reader in Pharmacology, UDCT, Professor in Pharmacology, Bombay College of Pharmacy (BCP), first ever Director of BCP and currently the Director of St. Peter’s Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Warangal.
- • His industry career began in 1990 in the Hoechst Research Centre as Head, Pharmacology. He was Head, Pharmacology in Piramal Research Centre; VP, Discovery Biology in Suven Life Sciences; VP and Principal Fellow in Nektar Therapeutics India Limited, and Sr. VP-Life Sciences at Vimta Labs Ltd, Hyd.
- He was the Editor of Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, the official scientific publication of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) from 1996-2014.
- Rao Vadlamudi guided 30 M. Pharm., and 2 Ph. D. students. He authored and coauthored 25 research publications, 22 poster and oral presentations and delivered around 100 invited lectures on various topics related to Drug Discovery & Development and Scientific Writing.
- He received the Fellowship of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association in 2000; received Dr. B. N. Ghosh Memorial Oration Award of the Indian Pharmacological Society in 2005, the Prof. M. L. Khorana Memorial Lecture Award of the IPA in 2009, the Eminent Pharmacist award of IPA in 2013, the IPA President Special Oration award in 2014 and the Fellowship of the Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy in Dec 2014.
About Mr. S.D.P.L Narayana
A visionary leader, Mr. S.D.P.L Narayana, a Post Graduate in Computer Applications, brings with him over 40+ years of progressive experience in establishing and managing IT Operations in prestigious organizations across pharmaceutical, logistics, automobile and manufacturing industry. Professional record demonstrates strong capabilities in creating robust IT architecture and leveraging IT to solve business issues while managing costs & risks. Sound exposure to managing entire gamut of activities in the software development life cycle – from analysis, design to development, testing and implementation. A strategic planner, he has been instrumental in setting up and managing IT infrastructure across plants and branches while tightly managing budgets.
He was instrumental in setting up Information Technology Services Department for Neuland Laboratories Ltd. During his tenure at Neuland Laboratories Ltd as Head-IT, he had implemented SAP ECC 6.0 with modules like SD, MM, FICO, PP, QM, HCM. He played a pivotal role as the Management Representative for Information Security (CISO ) for Neuland in obtaining certification for ISO 27001:2005, in the year 2008, which is a land mark achievement for the company to be certified, as the first Pharma Company in Andhra Pradesh. He had extensive experience in other organizations viz. Gati Ltd, VisualSoft Technologies Ltd, Maryland Information Technologies Ltd, Escorts Group, LML Ltd. His earlier stint was with the Indian Air Force.
- CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) Award by CISO Platform, April 2014
- CISO Maestros Award by ITSEC, April 2014.
- Technology Award by HP, June 2013
- NEXT100, CIO Award by 9.9. Media, Dec 2011
- He is the recipient of the President’s Scout Award from the then President of India, Honarable Shri Zakir Hussain
About Dr.Jonnalagadda S Prasad
Survey and identifying parasitic nematode problems and endemic areas for parasitic nematodes in rice and rice based cropping systems. Recommending suitable nematode management measurers in problem areas.
- Developed a novel seed treatment method for salvaging rice germplasm infected with white tip nematode Aphelenchoides besseyi.
- Lead cereal nematode research program of AICRP (Nematodes) as group leader resulting in identification of resistance sources and management technologies for rice nematodes.
- Identified and evaluated entomopathogenic nematode isolates effective against rice pests.
- Monitored the population dynamics and biology of the important nematode species in rice.
- Identification of sources and nature of resistance to nematodes in rice and developed of screening techniques to nematodes.
- Identified several rice genotypes resistant to root-knot nematode Meloidogyne graminicola.
- One brinjal cultivar resistant to root-knot nematode was registered with NBPGR, New Delhi
- One bacterial culture isolated from entomopathogenic nematode was deposited with IMPTECH, Chandigarh
- Imparting training to the specialist trainees and subject matter specialists form the states in India
About Mr.M.Ravi Kiron
Mr.Malladi Ravikiron is a Master of Business Administration in Finance & Marketing. He is a consultant to reputed organisations. He is a certified accupressure specialist.
- His interests spread towards astrology, numerology as well.
- He is a real estate developer and construction professional too and have reputed projects to his credit in all these fields.
- His interests spread towards Astrology, Numberology. He is also into Real Estate Construction and Development.
trives to be the best in the industry in terms of marketing business development for the pharma industry services by being a stake holder of its projects not just financial but in entirety including ownership of the task on hand for its successful meeting of the manufacturer/sponsor requirements.
Each customer, employee, shareholder, vendor or any prospective employee would be a part of this mission in achieving the objective
We ensure quality, compliant, timely and cost effective Products, Projects, Academic Collaborations, Training and Placements to the pharmaceuticals and healthcare industry, the world over.
By networking we place your requirements at the right quarters for active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations, clinical trial services encompassing pre-clinicals on small and large animals, early stages, late stages, proof of concepts, clinical end points on healthy subjects, patient populations, special populations, pharmacognosy including healthy food; it's research and development including food grains and other agri products.
Cito , would be a market leader in complementing its partner's marketing and business development efforts. This would be the service base and an external resource so as to not only meet but far exceed partner requirements by facilitating quality, compliant, timely and cost effective education,training, publicity, placements, products and services to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry nationally and internationally