About Prof.Dr.Ratnakar Kamaraju
- DIRECTOR, Global Medical Education & Research Foundation,Global Hospitals,Hyderabad.
- Former Dean and Prof. & Head of the Department of Pathology,NIZAM’S INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Hyderabad.
- Scientific Advisory Committee, NIN / ICMR Ethical Committee,Mahaveer Hospital & Research Center Ethical Committee, LVPE,Hyderabad .
MEMBER (Professional Bodies)
- Indian Association of Pathologists and Microbiologists
- All India Ophthalmological Society
- A.P. Ophthalmic Society (Hony.)
- Indian Journal of Ophthalmology
VISITING PROFESSOR :
- Sankara Nethralaya Medical Research Foundation – Madras
- Shivaji University – Sholapur
- UGC – Sri Krishnadevaraya University – Ananthapur
- Sri Satya Sai Inst. Of Medical University – Prashantigram
- University of Illinois, Chicago
- New England Medical Center, Boston
- Conducted over 22 CMEs.
- Padmabhushan Dr.P.Siva Reddy Gold Medal Oration Award
- Dr.S..Mungekar’s IMA Award
- Justice Umamaheswaram Oration Award
- Outstanding Young Person Karnataka State Jaycees Award 1983
- “Guest of Honour” Verheoff Society, USA – 1993
- International Scholar Award RPB, USA – 1993
- “Vijay Shree” Award 1997 of India International Friendship Society.
- Prof.Subramanyam Gold Medal Oration 1999
- Narendra Dutta Prize 2001
- Dr.M.M.Joshi Oration 2005
- Dr.Sankar Benerjea Memorial Award 2006
- Prof Govinda Reddy memorial Oration Gold Medal 2010, NTR Health Univ.AP
- Prof DJ Reddy Gold Medal Oration,GMC Alumni,2011
- Dr Sambrani Memorial Oration,
- Prof G. Lakshmipathi memorial Lecture 2012,Gulbarga 2011
- More than 150 (National and International)
- Around 120 (National & International)
TEACHING & RESEARCH EXPERIENCE :
- 30 Years ( Post M.D.)